Gani Nigam is a professional football player from India. He plays as a striker for the Indian national team and the club team Mohun Bagan. Nigam has represented India at the U-17, U-19, and U-23 levels. He made his senior debut for India in 2018.
Story of Gani Nigam
Nigam began his career with Mohun Bagan. He scored 9 goals in 16 appearances for the club during the 2018-19 season. Nigam also helped Mohun Bagan win the Calcutta Football League in 2019.
Nigam made his debut for the Indian U-17 team in 2016. He has also represented India at the U-19 and U-23 levels. Nigam made his senior debut for India in 2018. He has scored 1 goal in 3 appearances for the national team.
5 things you didn’t know about Gani Nigam
1. Nigam started his career with Delhi Dynamos in the Indian Super League (ISL).
2. Nigam has also represented India at the under-17 and under-19 levels.
3. Nigam made his senior debut for India in an away match against Qatar in March 2019.
4. Nigam scored his first senior goal for India in a match against Maldives in September 2019.
5. Nigam was part of the Indian team that won the SAFF Championship in September 2019.
Gani Nigam is a talented young footballer from India. He has represented his country at various youth levels and made his senior debut in 2018.
Nigam has had a successful career so far, scoring important goals for both his club and national team. He is a key player for both Mohun Bagan and India, and will continue to be an important player for both teams in the future.
That’s all! You can also check out How to Prepare for Games Pugilists Abroad and Singh Sardar Hockey Captain India.
Want to know more about sports news? Check out our SportsBeatsIndia for more update and blog.